PILA PHARMA is a privately held clinical stage pharmaceutical company based in Malmö, Sweden.
The company is developing a TRPV1 antagonist, XEN-D0501, as a novel type of oral anti-diabetic agent.
XEN-D0501 is a synthetic small molecule that was in-licensed in 2016.
Prior to in-licensing, XEN-D0501 had been found to have a good safety profile in other (non-diabetic) patient groups.
PILA PHARMA has to date completed two phase 2a clinical trials (PP-CT01 and PP-CT02), that both demonstrated that XEN-D0501 is well tolerated by people with type 2 diabetes.
Further, PP-CT02, demonstrated that XEN-D0501 (administered as 4 mg BID for 28 days) – with statistical significance versus placebo – enhance the endogenous insulin response to oral glucose.
- Subscription price: 91.76 SEK per share
- Commission: No commission is payable
- Allotment of shares: Will be set out on the settlement note
- Last day of application: 15-June-2018
- Settlement date: One week after last day of application